How to Submit Discord Tickets For TRM 2
Are you facing some issues connected to Trade Race Manager 2 (TRM 2)? For this kind of event, we created a guide on how to submit a ticket through our Discord channel.
Please follow this step-by-step guide to get in touch with us and let us know what challenges you are facing, whether it is NFT purchase, crypto deposit/withdrawal, or simply racing.
Guide- How To Submit Discord Tickets
- Join the Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/traderacemanager
2. Click on „Complete“ at the top to finish your registration on our server.
3. Read the rules and hit submit.
4. After successfully finishing registration, scroll through the channels to find Support section and proceed to choose a relevant section.
5. Click on Create ticket
6. Click on the generated message that’ll forward you to your ticket.
7. After creating the ticket, please describe your problem as much as possible, any information helps our support to resolve your issue quicker!
If you weren’t able to submit a ticket through Discord, you can still contact us through other social channels like Twitter or contact admins in a Telegram group. Find all the necessary social links at the bottom of this article.
About Trade Race Manager 2
Trade Race Manager 2 (TRM 2) is a Trade Racing Simulator where players race and earn $IOI tokens in the process. TRM 2 is a revolutionary 3D racing game with a graphically-intense environment. This game is the next generation of Play&Earn gaming with its own Metaverse, NFTs, cryptocurrency ($IOI) and endless gaming possibilities.